<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ini untuk banner blogger
  tempatkita       tempatku  
   
 
     
 

Thursday, July 10, 2003

:: temuan ::

THE STRENGTH
OF
A MAN

The strength of a man isn't seen in the width of his shoulders -- It's in the width of his arms that circle you.

Personal comment: I agree... I agree... 100 percent agree :)

The strength of a man isn't in the deep tone of his voice -- It is in the gentle words he whispers.

Personal comment: Talk calmdown, think fast... I'm trying to do that :)

The strength of a man isn't just in how many buddies he has -- It's most admirably how good a buddy he is with his kids.

Personal comment: Hoping I can do this in my future :)

The strength of a man isn't just in how respected he is at work -- It's most importantly how respected he is at home.

Personal comment: Yeah, I agree with this statement. Believe or not, my father is like that.

The strength of a man isn't in how hard he hits -- It's in how tender he touches.

Personal comment: Uuuuh... it's so romantic ^_^ btw for information, I have a tender touch :P Girls... Wanna try? Never think about it :D

The strength of a man isn't in the hair on his chest -- It's in the heart... that lies within his chest.

Personal comment: hmm, I think not only in heart but also in brain on head :)

The strength of a man isn't how many women he's loved -- It's in his loyalty to one woman.

Personal comment: Yeah, one trouble is better than many... isn't it? :P

The strength of a man isn't in the weight he can lift -- It is in the burdens he can carry.

Personal comment: Yeah, finally... I'm thinking that I can be one of so many tough men in this world... btw... is there any tough women? :)

(?) "Even in cyber world, we can find true gentlemen" (?)

published by: Monsieur RaKah @ 10.7.03

Berbagi rasa, berbagi suka, berbagi ide dan pengalaman

.: is this rha-k's webLOG? :.

Previous post: :: temuan ::... saatnyacurhat... :: temuan ::... saatnyacurhat... :: temuan ::... Udah mulai dandan ;)... Masih Polos... Pre Born...

This page is powered by Blogger :)


 
     
 
  Mardi-k Lab. (contact) 1996-sekarang