<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ini untuk banner blogger
  tempatkita       tempatku  
   
 
     
 

Saturday, September 20, 2003

:: temuan ::

To My Friend(s)

If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend. -- Stone Temple Pilots

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. -- Winnie the Pooh

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost. -- Charles Caleb Colton

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. -- Albert Camus

Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life. -- I don't know

Friendship is one mind in two bodies. -- Mencius

Friends are God's way of taking care of us. -- I don't know

I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay -- Dave Matthews

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them. -- I don't know

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. -- I don't know

We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. -- Tim McGraw

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life. -- Lee Iacocca

Hold a true friend with both your hands. -- Nigerian Proverb

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. -- I don't know

Teman adalah aku yang lain -- Aristoteles (?)

published by: Monsieur RaKah @ 20.9.03

Berbagi rasa, berbagi suka, berbagi ide dan pengalaman

.: is this rha-k's webLOG? :.

Previous post: Today Thanks... saatnyacurhat... Today Question's... Tips of Life... Ucapan Selamat... Today Thanks... Personal Soundtrack... saatnyacurhat... Today Thanks... saatnyacur-hat...

This page is powered by Blogger :)


 
     
 
  Mardi-k Lab. (contact) 1996-sekarang