<$BlogRSDUrl$>
ini untuk banner blogger
  tempatkita       tempatku  
   
 
     
 

Friday, January 02, 2004

ucapan

The Lord, 4give my every sin & crime, U know each 1 much better than I do & should I disobey another time, 4give me & conceal that misdeed too, 4give me 4 those sins done with my eyes, 4 my sins in words that I commit, disagraceful words I speak & any lies. I lack the strength 2 make my self submit. Bestow on me success, It's You I trust, be merciful with me, not only just, hoping it will be our starting point to get the better life. Happy New Year 2004.

published by: Monsieur RaKah @ 2.1.04

Berbagi rasa, berbagi suka, berbagi ide dan pengalaman

.: is this rha-k's webLOG? :.

Previous post: temuan + curhat... Doa untuk Kekasih Hati... curhat... ucapan selamat... puisiku... saatnya curhat... Thanks Today... tips of the day... Thanks Today... saatnya curhat...

This page is powered by Blogger :)


 
     
 
  Mardi-k Lab. (contact) 1996-sekarang